Returns and Refund Policy
Kris Mercer Art offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 14 days after receipt (“the Returns Period”), subject to the terms and conditions in this returns policy.
1. You must prior to returning any goods received, e-mail me stating your name, a description of the painting and reason for return. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you. All returns must be returned to the address quoted at time of authorisation.
2. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Kris Mercer Art at your own risk and cost, therefore we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or a courier for larger works of art.
3. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are incorrectly described on the Web Site.
• Your product must be complete, in its original box / packaging and in ‘as new’ condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging).
4. Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may invalidate your right to return the product.
It may be worth noting that so far no artworks bought through this site have been returned.
Thank you to all my customers past, present and future.