Summer at Wollaton - painting on canvas.
Wollaton Hall, built by Sir Francis Willoughby between 1580 and 1588 for his family, is now a prominent Grade One listed building.
Standing on a natural hill three miles west of Nottingham City Centre, Wollaton Hall is set in five hundred acres of spectacular gardens and parkland.
The hall was used as the setting for Wayne Manor in the 2012 Batman film, Dark Knight Rises.
Since Wollaton Hall opened to the public in 1926, it has been home to the city's natural history museum. On display are some of the items from nearly a million specimens that make up its zoological, geological, and botanical collections.
These are housed in six main galleries:
- Natural Connections Gallery
- Bird Gallery
- Insect Gallery
- Mineral Gallery
- Africa Gallery
- Natural History Matters Gallery
Return and Refund Policy
- Painting, Canvas
- One of a kind artwork
- Size: 61cm x 91.4cm (actual image size)
- It is supplied in a black frame ready to hang, fitted with ‘D’ rings and picture cord.
- Complete with Certificate of Authenticity
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity